Monday, September 12, 2016

"Overwhelm Me"
     Good evening everyone, I begin now with this blog with the intent to share with you the path I have traveled in the, so far, short 41 years of life. I will share with you how I was brought up in my home, in my faith, after I graduated and the path I traveled after. I will also share with you my own life experiences and the trials I have endured. The intent of this blog is also to share with you how I have grown in my faith for each and everyone of us walks a different path and it is in no one of us to judge the life of another human being.
      We all of us are born into this life not having any idea of where each day will take us and not one of us know how long our life on this earth is. Some of us already have an appreciation of this and some of us learn the hard way. I myself have had so very many hardships in the course of my life and as I share with you what I have had happen, I am in no way minimizing anyone else's hardships, for I do not walk in your shoes and I have no place to judge you either.
     As I write this introduction to my blog, I know that somewhere out there right now, there are people that have it far worse than I do. Though I am only 41, I know that I am very blessed to have what I have. Do I have the biggest most beautiful house? No. The most expensive car? No. I do however, have my family, my wife and my daughter and son, a roof over my head, a couple of older cars, and musical talent.
     This blog is meant to be nothing more than an account and my own experiences and to share with you how I have grown in my own faith. I know that in the world today there are so many bad things that happen and we feel powerless to do anything, but we have all the power in the world to change things, it lies within us all. What the world needs especially, is compassion and mercy as well, for there is such a lack of it.
      Please, if you feel inclined to, leave a comment and I will do my best to respond. Please only ask polite questions and leave polite comments. Anything vulgar will be removed. I will attack no one persons faith, please do not do the same to mine.

     The peace of Christ be with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment